Isaiah

Isaiah

Friday, June 19, 2015

New gadget

I am not even gonna tell you how thrilled I am to have this amazing new setup! I still have to paint an old desk and pull it in, tearing this desk down and move junk around but hey... I got a new 27 inch monitor and it is incredible for all of my photo editing! Hard work does eventually pay off :) My old monitor is surely responsible for my half-blindness.

Back to my project, those of you who know me know I LOVE to distress furniture. It is a side hobby I enjoy when I have time (what the heck is that) and I get to redecorate..haay! We have like 19 desks out in our garage sooo I figured I should redo one of them. My current desk is the size of suburban so I figured I could downsize to one that just barely holds my monitor. I have a problem with collecting stuff so the way I see it is the less space I have, the more junk I have to throw out! It's happening.

Tonight, I am spending some time going back through all of my shoots and I am finding some beauties that I had forgotten about! My last count was something like 38,000 photos! Needless to say I have gone through multiple hard drives. Hopefully this one will last me a minute. I really want to stay up and edit some more but I really should sleep. I was tempted to make coffee but nah... I don't want to look old tomorrow.

That's all, a bunch of randomness about my night. 

Oh, and you can follow me on Instagram and Google Plus. talk later...k, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment