Isaiah

Isaiah

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Journey of the Rainbow

God is good.

I forget sometimes. With all the "you gotta do better" days and the "what were you thinking moments?" Being a mom is no joke when you're stuck in the wilderness. I feel like I have been wandering about for years...just praying for some fresh drink of water to quench this thirst. The need runs deep to be someone. To be something bigger than this. Too many moments, I have turned my face away from my identity, the one He gave me, The One Who saved me. I am so glad I am loved.

I fell off the business wagon for a while and forgot what I was made to do. I took an extended break but now is the time to move. I am ready to begin again and reach out and use my gifting. Brainstorming new ideas for business models has been a constant thing for me for the past few weeks. I am trying new things, taking chances, investing, building new friendships and letting go. Wait, letting go? Yes! I am letting go of fears and moving forward. I hope to meet other moms like me who just really need to be reminded who they are. My heart is to encourage others, inspiring a hope in them that something good is already happening.

Thank you for all who have supported me in this journey, read my words (as sparse as they have been) over the past five years. Thank you to all who have allowed me to share in their lives, photographing their sweet families. I love what I do. I am ready to do more. I am dancing around with the idea of offering photographic memberships which would allow you to have an opportunity for four shoots a year with me for one price. So, please don't be afraid to reach out and email me for more info on that. My goal is to put together a photo keepsake collection of memories (if that is a proper description) of the year for the families who sign up with me. I am excited about this but I am still working out all the details. Would love to talk to you.

 https://www.facebook.com/ChasingButterfliesPhotography

http://www.chasingbutterfliesphotography.net  and soon to have .com up and running too!

I guess we will never really know what is or isn't at the end of a rainbow, but we will have a grand story to tell about how we lived and the people we loved along the way in searching for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment